Klein Law Group’s trademark “National Communications Counsel” references the firm’s national practice scope, as firm attorneys regularly handle matters in courts and commissions from coast-to-coast, as well as at the federal level. What sets the firm aside is the unique combination of technical knowledge, legal acumen and litigation ability, housed in a boutique firm providing big-firm capability at small-firm rates.
Firm counsel listed among Washington DC SuperLawyers and The Best Lawyers in America© in the field of Communications.
- FCC Proceedings
- State Commission Proceedings, New York and Nationwide
- State and Federal Court Litigation
- Interconnection Agreements and Disputes
- Intercarrier Compensation and Dispute Resolution
- Enforcement and Compliance
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Do-Not-Call/Text Regulations
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Corporate Transactions
- Arbitration and Mediation