Klein Law Group’s trademark “National Communications Counsel” references the firm’s national practice scope, as firm attorneys regularly handle matters in courts and commissions from coast-to-coast, as well as at the federal level. What sets the firm aside is the unique combination of technical knowledge, legal acumen, and litigation ability, housed in a boutique firm providing big-firm capability at small-firm rates.
Klein Law Group and/or firm attorneys are listed in the Wall Street Journal, US News and World Reports and The Washington Post among the Best Lawyers in America and as Washington DC and New York SuperLawyers.
- FCC Proceedings
- State Commission Proceedings, New York and Nationwide
- State and Federal Court Litigation
- Interconnection Agreements and Disputes
- Intercarrier Compensation and Dispute Resolution
- Enforcement and Compliance
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Do-Not-Call/Text Regulations
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Corporate Transactions/Mergers and Acquisitions
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Wireless Facility and Tower Siting
- Healthcare Law and Compliance
- Board and Corporate Governance Counsel